Routemaster Association membership is open to anyone with an interest or connection to Routemasters - enthusiasts, operators, private owners and suppliers of parts or services - in fact anyone who has a genuine interest in these vehicles.
The benefits of membership include the following:
- Quarterly magazines are produced in Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn, containing the latest news affecting the operation and ownership of Routemasters as well as technical bulletins, parts and supplier information as well as other information. (Digital only members are not sent these by post.)
- Access to digital versions of the quarterly magazines are available to all members online for the current membership year
- An online Newsletter is produced and emailed to all members at approximately monthly intervals
- Access to the Suppliers Listing online that includes all known suppliers of parts for Routemaster vehicles; a member's discount is available from some of these suppliers for parts or services for Routemaster vehicles
- Access to the Gallery section of the website where you can upload your images
- Access to the Forum pages online where you can post and join in conversations
- The Association supplies various specialist parts to suit Routemaster vehicles (and has included footbrake service valve kits, king pins, "quill" drive units, flooring, window rubber profiles, indicator ear rubbers, bodywork fixings, sliding bulkhead windows, radiator badges, bonnet badges, paint and four sets of solvent fix transfers), many having been manufactured especially for them. Although most items are available for non-members to purchase, members benefit from advantageous prices.
- Access to our up-to-date register (as available offline) of the service history, overhaul history, sub-frame / body records and current operators / owners for all Routemaster vehicles
- Access to our library (as available offline) of Routemaster related technical information and drawings which are being developed for future reference
A Digital online membership is available with the magazine viewable from the member’s area of the website; all other member’s benefits are still applicable and full details are shown here.
The membership year commences on 1st October, and runs until 30th September. The current rates are detailed on the online membership application
Alternatively if you prefer a membership form can be downloaded from the membership application page that you can print out and post to us.
Subscriptions can be paid by various methods and we offer a discounted membership rate if the direct debit (using Go Cardless) system is used